This page includes links to various internet resources that house my work. It’s a work in progress.
Profiles of Andrew from around the web
The Developmental Neuroscience Laboratory, where I currently work as a research assistant.
Like Stack Exchange
And Matlab Central
My ORCiD Page.
- fieldmap-unwarping A set of programs to create MRI field-maps and perform distortion correction on EPI images.
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
- Considerations for Gradient Echo Echo Planar Imaging of Skeletal Muscle
- Motion and distortion correction of skeletal muscle echo planar images
- Advanced MR imaging techniques for skeletal muscle evaluation
Peer Reviewed Abstracts
- Echo Planar Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Skeletal Muscle Following Exercise My PhD thesis from McMaster University. Read it here.
- Optimization of Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Skeletal Muscle My Master’s (MSc) thesis from McMaster University. Read it here.
- Light-Dark FTIR Absorbance Difference Spectroscopy for the Study of Photosystem I My undergraduate thesis from Brock University. The full text is available here.